Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh Etsy, I love you



The homemade online marketplace Etsy is my new obsession. Anything, anything one could ever want, you can find custom-made on this fantastic website. Think of the gorgeous, original wares of Anthropologie... you can find the same unique items on here! Even better, you're supporting artists from all over the world ;)

Here are a few of my favorite pretties...


A Steampunk inspired necklace called, "Space and Time" (so fitting, don't you think, for the girl who adores her time and space hopping Doctor?)



A modern take on the Victorian bustle skirt


A pair of lovely plum-colored arm warmers

I'm astounded at the talent of some of these artists. It makes me feel as though I'm lacking considerably in creativity!

1 tales:

cmrpaul said...

Myea. I have to stay away from Etsy. It's way too cool and I'm way too broke;) Nice finds!