Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I wants it





http://www.cafepress.com/buy/tardis/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_22377313/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

What better way to openly portray my geeky Time Lord love than to proudly wear this t-shirt? If I were more of a dork, I would order the unofficial "Doctor's companion" tee. If. ;)

5 tales:

cmrpaul said...

Have you seen this?... http://www.cafepress.com/kaptainmyke/3000920

Sarah said...

Well schucks! Now I need this one too! ;)

Jeni Q said...

YUMMMMERS!!!!







p.s. i hate comment moderation. :(

Sarah said...

I know, isn't Ten a doll?

Actually, comment moderation is a pain to deal with, so I've disabled it. Comment away! ^^;

Jeni Q said...

OK, not that it's my blog or anything, but what I meant to say is that I hate word verification. Moderation's OK if it's your bag. :)

Also, one more thought is that you can avoid people having to see the "do you want to show secure items" warning if you supress blogger photos on the comments page.

:) Please delete this so people don't think I'm too big a loser.