Thursday, April 3, 2008

Look WHO's Back!




And he brought his eyebrows!


Don't think I don't check David Tennant's website and Doctor Who Online everyday for important Doctor updates (ie: promo pictures!). Series 4 begins airing April 5th for the Brits, but we pitiful Yanks must wait until the 25th. It's not faaaiiiir! (To quote my fictional counterpart). If I'm lucky, I'll be able to download the episodes from the UK itunes, thanks to my sparkly new account and gift card.

Not much has been going on the last few days. Have had some lovely meet-ups with Kami and the boys, though. There is nothing shinier than getting coffee with Kami and then heading over to Borders (or the MAC counter) to peruse. Unfortunately for me, there will be no Kami in Japan, nor a red Trunk or a chubby-cheeked Jude. :(

I've been spending a lot of time on ebay, even after I talked smack about their inflated fees and threatened never to go back. They must just laugh at me, knowing full well that I'll be back for my next fix. Right now I'm peddling my wares so I can afford a few new, fun things for Japan. I'd really like to get a new camera before leaving, as mine is old and ghetto.

Oh! I just saw a talking Jareth doll on ebay! Am I a weirdo for wanting one? Maybe the Goblin King needs to accompany me to Japan? I think of the fun we had at the Flamm's house with their Napoleon Dynamite talking pen. That was good times, my friends.

3 tales:

Jeni Q said...

Cristin has a talking Jareth doll. :)

I thought it premiered on April 15th, next weekend? I am stoked, though not looking forward to seeing Donna again.

Oh, if you can't follow the links to what Jacob wrote on Television Without Pity, let me know and I can get you an updated link. The site changes their links too often so it's hard to keep up with. But it's worth reading his plot synopsis, they're lovely and as good as or better than watching the show.

Cheers!

Sarah said...

Yay, you must be Cristin's sister, mother of the adorable Henry! I've been enjoying her updates about him (I used to be a nanny and miss being around babies something fierce).

You're right, DW does premiere on the Sci-fi channel on April 15th with the Christmas episode, "Voyage of the Damned". I've already seen it (hooray for You Tube!), so for me the new episodes won't air until the following week. And then, of course, I leave to Japan, which means no Doctor at all...unless the BBC care to distribute it on itunes with "Torchwood". Which I'm praying they do!

cmrpaul said...

Yes, yes! Jeni is my sister and Henry is my neffew! :)