Some excellent comic relief from Catherine Tate and her infamous character "Lauren". And look, there's David Tennant and Doctor Who references too!
"Do you fancy Billie Piper, sir?" And the Rose action figure at the end! LOL ;)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Am I bother'd?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 tales:
OMG!!! I LOVE YOU for sharing this - too awesome! I don't know Catherine Tate but am a huge Doctor fan. LOVES!!
Yay for fellow Whovians! Isn't Catherine Tate hysterical? I didn't really like Donna at first either, but Catherine Tate is so brilliant. I'm willing to give her another chance this season. I think she'll (Donna) have grown up a bit ^^
Thanks for stopping by!
OK, I feel really really stupid for not getting that Donna *is* Catherine Tate. Thanks for enlightening me. :)
Don't feel stupid! She's incredible with accents and had I not learned beforehand who she was, I probably wouldn't have guessed she and Donna were the same person either ;)
Post a Comment