Thursday, February 24, 2011

A vision of spring


Father Winter, you've had your last hurrah. Bundle up that white cloak of yours and move aside. I'm ready for spring and dreaming of graceful plum blossoms, brightly-colored paper cranes, and sweet feminine fans. I'm also a very inspired bride...













We're nearing the two month mark. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!

3 tales:

Kami said...

The fans are very sweet! If you decide to go with them, you should email Mindy the bottom picture so she can take one of those shots at the wedding.

Sarah said...

I did end up buying them. They're so lovely and unique, and really lend themselves to the pseudo-Asian theme ;) I like how some brides had long ribbons attached to the ends. We'll have to play around with them!

cmrpaul said...

I felt so pressured to plan my wedding around my parents' idea of how a wedding should be. Looking back everything seems so botched together so I'm jealy of your beautiful ideas. It's going to be a marvelous affair, Sarah, and I'm soooo thrilled for you and KC!