Can you believe we're halfway through August? Where have the months disappeared to? I'm so behind on my picture posting. So far this summer, we've had the good fortune to go camping twice, as well as take two backpacking trips. We have one more camping trip this weekend and then that might be it for the season! Though, I'm looking forward to some lovely autumn hikes soon ;)
KC and I decided that we needed our very own camping trip (which was the first one we've ever taken alone), so we headed off toward Mount Hood for an entire weekend toward the end of June.
The beginning of July, we took a backpacking trip to the Bull of the Woods wilderness with our newly dating friends, Brian and Sandi. Despite the rabid mosquito population, we had a fantastic time with the fabulous weather and scenery. I loved the fairytale glades and graceful forests-- really serene.

















I have a lot of catching up to do (the July Mission Possible dinner party, August backpacking pictures, and summer hodgepodge), so stay tuned for another update soon!

1 tales:
It looks like you're having a FANTASTIC summer. I only wish we were sharing parts of it together. When are you coming East again????
Post a Comment