A list of recent warm and fuzzy moments in no particular order ;)
1.) Staying in
Don't get me wrong-- I love going out, but there's something so wonderful and cozy and having an evening in with your favorite boy.

2.) Hitting the trail again
A few weekends ago, KC and I had our first ever hike alone. Weird, huh? We've gone hiking and backpacking with our group of friends, but never just the two of us. It was so nice to get outside and enjoy the gorgeous weather, as well as each other's company.




3.) Perfecting the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls
I am prodigiously proud of the way these turned out this time. I decided to make them again for Easter weekend and allowed the dough to raise over-night. It made all the difference! We gave them out as Easter gifts...but not before munching on a couple ourselves ;)


4.) The New Doctor
Whether I'm watching him with KC over the weekend or catching Mom up on Monday, I love spending forty minutes traveling through time and space with the Doctor.
This last one is extremely dorky. You've been warned.
5.) Dorky celebrity interactions on twitter
For those of you who aren't familiar with the show "Firefly" or movie "Serenity" (and shame on you if you aren't!), this is actor Sean Maher, who plays Simon Tam.

Phew! Three blog entries in one night. Talk about some zealous catching up!

0 tales:
Post a Comment