I blame my tea obsession on the British and Doctor Who. Well, all right, so that's not entirely accurate. I've always loved tea, but Kelly's two-year stay in England and the Doctor only added fuel to the fire. As much as I adore green and white teas, right now I'm craving steaming mugfuls of fragrant black teas. Sometimes I can be a baby about trying new varieties, preferring to stick to my staple favorites, but I recently tried Yogi Tea's Sweet Thai Delight and had to share.
Add a little almond milk (or milk, if you're lactose tolerant) and what you have is a small slice of heaven.
But since the weather is a bit too warm for hot beverages, why not try my other favorite: Honest Tea "Peach oo-la-long"? I'm a sucker for peach iced tea, but Honest Tea really does it right!
And now that I've endorsed BOTH of your products, where are my free samples? ;)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tea recommendation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 tales:
Post a Comment