So, apparently I'm on a baking kick! For tonight's Bible study class, I made a variation of the Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake. I was feeling pretty spicy when making it, so on a whim, I added a few teaspoons of cinnamon to the batter and frosting. Oh my word, yum! I congratulate myself on my (not so creative) spontaneity!
Doing it up right, two-layer style!
I've also been on a Punkyfish kick lately, ordering three melt-your-eyeballs-sort-of-bright hoodies off of ebay UK. Maybe I'm too old for chavvy, London street wear, but I don't care! They have some cute jackets and "sweat tops" (ew..."sweat top"). And if it's good enough for Rose and the BBC, then it's good enough for me! Even if this one is the one I really wanted. Oh well.
I finally own something red!
Also, this jacket is probably the closest I'll ever get to the gorgeous, discontinued Oasis one :( I hate being a season behind England and Japan when it comes to fashion!
In other news, it's clearly very hard to be Miroku. Sometimes it involves laying around and languishing.
Awww....
Monday, August 11, 2008
I bake, therefore I am (and other bits of randomness)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 tales:
Yummy cake! And yummy kitty!
Post a Comment