I have been baking like crazy lately. Maybe it's the fact that I'm recently domestic and have a kitchen full of shiny new toys, or perhaps it's because my friends Kelly and Kami have been giving me wonderful ideas for baking projects lately. Whatever it is, I've been having fun experimenting with all sorts of new recipes. Take a look!

This homemade Mac and Cheese recipe is incredible! Probably not the healthiest with all of the cheese and bacon goodness, but everyone needs to indulge once in a while ;)
These decadent Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip Muffins are secretly good for you! I used Kami's version of the recipe, and added whole wheat flour and flax seed meal.
Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies with toffee bits and shredded coconut-- yummo! The oats and coconut give them such a nice texture
I've been looking for an easy wheat bread recipe and finally stumbled across this awesome one. Initially, I was a bit skeptical over the "no knead" part (too good to be true, right?), but as it turns out, this bread is the real deal. You throw it together in ten minutes, let it rise an hour, and then bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees (despite the recipe's instructions)
For my second loaf of bread, I adapted the recipe and included flax seed meal, raisins, and a cup of oats. It was like dessert!
Oh, and I LOVE my beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer. How did I live so long without one?
2 tales:
The KitchenAid Mixer is why women get married...well, some men too, I suppose. ;)
Yummy! And pretty pictures too:)
Post a Comment