Time for another list of things I love right now (oh, I do so love making lists)!
10.) Blogs. Love them. Whether they feature updates on my family and friends, recipes, fashion, culture, or hodgepodge (I think mine qualifies as the latter), I love checking my handful of favorites almost daily!
9.) Re-visiting my old Japanese lifestyle. Mom and I recently made a trip to the Asian grocery store, Uwajimaya, which is always good fun. I love wandering down all of the aisles giggling over memories of the clueless trips I used to make to Co-op (a big, local grocery chain) when I lived in Kobe. I stocked up on favorite treats like udon, Hi-chew candy, okonomiyaki ingredients, and my favorite Calpico beverage!
8.) MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. Wow. Thank you almighty MAC artists for this incredible product that provides full coverage without that yucky, cakey feel!

7.) Chilly evenings. I love going to bed in flannel jim-jam pants, with full blankets piled on top of me, and a cold breeze coming through the window. Trying to fall asleep when I'm hot and sticky is the absolute worst. Yay for fall!
6.) Ethnic Food. Japanese, Thai, and German food all in one week. Oh yes, life is good <3
5.) Girly-ness. Whether it's talking make-up and baby leggings with Kami, handbags with Mom, wedding stuff with Carrie or Kelly, it's just fun to be a girly-girl!
4.) Prayer and fellowship time with the ladies of my community group. It's such a blessing to be able to connect and share with the same group of wonderful ladies every Monday night.
3.) Birthday surprises! I love being able to help plan and take part in birthday surprises for friends and family, and this week I got to celebrate with two very sweet girls (Happy Birthday Kami and Sandi!) ;)
2.) Sister and Mommy time. I got to see both Carrie and my Mama for some one on one time this week! Fantastic!
1.) Learning, growing, maturing, building up, and cherishing my relationship. Each day is a new step in this journey, and every moment of it is precious. I'm learning a lot, both about myself and KC, and God is bringing me new truths and joys daily.


0 tales:
Post a Comment