Saturday, December 6, 2008

Weekend geekery


Here, have a little slice of random to start off your weekend ;)


Look who came with me to work this week!

Sometimes, as an admittedly dorky hobby, I like to scour ebay UK for pieces of Rose's wardrobe:


Rose's jacket from "The Impossible Planet" has always been one of my favorites. Suspected it was of the Diesel label, and sure enough...


It is!


There was a time I would have given my left kidney for this trendy Oasis leather bomber that was heavily featured in series 4.


Now I don't have to, because I'm getting it for Christmas ;)

In other news, after brooding about not doing enough for the community and less fortunate, I spoke with my mother about assisting with LOPD's Salvation Army "Adopt-a-Family" project. My office was too late in our planning to enroll by ourselves, but my boss loved the idea of helping out both the police department and a local family, so now we're partnering with them! The response has been great so far, and I'm so pleased to be working for an office full of generous and compassionate people. Yay for Christmas spirit!

And speaking of Christmas, the Adventure Advent Calendar over at BBC's Doctor Who site is pretty darn amusing. I remember playing around on it last Christmas!

0 tales: