Sunday, July 13, 2008

Somebody stop me


Sometimes I go through phases when it comes to shopping: make-up, empire-waist dresses and blouses, handbags, shoes...

Currently, I'm kinda on a shoe kick. Last time I bought a pair of flirty, candy-apple red heels (and they're shiny too!). I got a compliment from a stranger at Pete's Coffee the first day I wore them! And of course there was the obligatory pair of bronze gladiator sandals.

Now I'm interested in something different. Something geek chic, really. Am I a dork for wanting a cute pair of red or white Chuck Taylor trainers like the Tenth Doctor's? I think they'd be really cute with a pair of skinny jeans--if I could just bring myself to wear skinny jeans...

3 tales:

Anonymous said...

I want the gladiator sandals!!! I'm obsessed ... but at 45 years old, and 4'3.5 ... well, it just doesn't have the same effect. Can I have your youth and beauty instead, Sarah?

Hoping you are well ...

Anonymous said...

Whoops, that would be 5'3.5" ... and it's Pamela weighing in from PDX! :-)

cmrpaul said...

Nope. Not a dork. I just bought white Chucks. Love them.